Ahh where do I begin? We are absolutely buzzing with excitement after spending 2 hours at an Adoption Support Group meeting. We were able to meet with our adoption ‘mentors’ who have adopted 3 children from Ethiopia. Their youngest, a gorgeous 18 month old girl, was brought home just 7 months ago! They are veterans when it comes to the procedure of adopting from Ethiopia to Dubai. We were talked through the entire process step by step and assured we will be most likely bringing our child home next March/April if the program remains as it is today (it could change at a moment’s notice). Needless to explain our euphoria…
In addition we met loads of other couples who are also just starting the process. Dennis was so engaged sharing our very limited knowledge and experience thus far, if they weren’t already sold on adoption they are now!
Well I am sure I am going to crash any moment now from all the exhilaration – I just couldn’t wait to pass on the news. God is good.
Thank you all for your prayers and support!
June 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment