We have been having a blast getting bits and pieces ready for our baby. I am especially enjoying putting the nursery together. Although my resources are limited here in Dubai I am trying to be as creative as possible. Last weekend (over our long Eid break) Dennis painted one of the walls in the nursery which immediately transformed it!!
I have also been having a go at doing a bit of 'artwork'. The 'A' is the first letter of the name Dennis and I chose over 4 years ago! We have kept it a secret so long and now can't wait to share with everyone real soon!
We both just absolutely loved the colours of this pram and were so blessed to have been able to purchase it for a real bargain!
Anyway that is all of the frivolous stuff for now!! Things are moving so fast please pray the cot gets here on time! ;)



I love it! artistic nesting instinct!
ReplyDeleteLike the moving fast hint. :)
we will keep praying.
Love Sandy
Hey Aimeeee and Dennis (aka Mummy2B & Daddy2B)!
ReplyDeleteI love the way your blog's colour scheme corresponds to baby-A...'s room! Wow, it looks great, I love the artwork, well done you. :)
And I think you are allowed to share the 'frivolous stuff' especially after all the effort you have both invested in the adoption process. Besides which, I love hearing the details!
Thanks for the name hint.. we look forward to seeing pics of your daughter soon, and hearing the name you have chosen.
Praying that the cot arrives on time.
Wow, can you believe that you'll be parents soon!! :-O SO excited for you!!
Lots of love,
Zoe, Nabil, K&J
PS. Nabil's guess is Anastasia Lister.
Oooooooooooo I hadn't read your post until NOW and so only just found out that you have dropped a hint for her first name! So its REALLY not going to be Latte? ;-)
ReplyDeleteWell now I am going to start guessing! I will write down my guess on a piece of paper and open up the sealed envelope on Sunday when we chat - to reveal the name I guessed!
I cannot begin to tell you how excited I am for you both - I am thinking about you every minute of every day now - hoping and praying that God will continue to answer our prayers the way He so obviously has been!
Love you loads and loads and LOADS,
Ings